Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Ralph Lauren Tender Romance fragrance

 This is a really feminine scent. I enjoy this fragrance a lot. Upon first application it was pretty strong but as the day wore on i fell in-love more and more. I wore beautifully and i had several complements on it. I found it very floral and really sweet. The notes are as followed: Ginger, Pear Accord, Bergamot, White Magnolia Accord, Jasmine, Ginger Lily Accord, Cashmere Woods Accord, Benzoin, Musk
Vibe: 
Enchanting, Intimate, Delicate, Youthful  


I did get this for review purpose from Influenster, all thoughts and opinions are my very own 100% of the time.

1 comment:

  1. Will add this to my Christmas gift list.
    Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete