Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Ancient Orient Rice Enzyme Dermafoliant by Oz Naturals








This face scrub is made with bamboo to gently exfoliate skin and unclog pores. I found it didn't dry out or strip my skin. It also has green tea extract, that is rich in antioxidants and helps to prevent collagen breakdown as well as tone and protect the skin from the damaging effect of free radicals. Its kind of a pain to mix and apply in your hand, but it does work well. After the first time using it my face felt really fresh and tighter. My pores looked smaller as well. This is something i see myself using weekly on a pamper night. I found it didn't have a smell and i like that about it. The packaging was new for me, the top looks like a salt or pepper shaker and you twist the cap to pour out product, kind of neat. 







Powered by BrandBacker

No comments:

Post a Comment